Slow feeders have been an essential tool for horse owners, for years now, looking to optimize their equine companions' health and well-being. And it has been essential tool for us also. That is the reason why Heica feeders exists.
Last updated 11th June 2023
Person in charge of register issues and/or contact person:
Katja Tervo, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 324 7667
What information we collect:
- Name, username and password
- Telephone number, email address and physical address
- Billing information and payment information
- Product reviews
- Marketing permissions and if agreed separately, customer survey permissions
Information is collected mainly from the customer during their use of the services and in connection with customer service. Service information is collected when the customer uses the services. Customer-related information can also be acquired and updated from external information sources, where permitted by law, for purposes of which the customer is informed.
Only the information you provide during the ordering stage is saved in the register.
If you give us permission to send you newsletters by e-mail, we can send you information about the products, their use, new products and trade-related matters. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
When you browse our online store, we will be informed of the IP address of the device you are using, the browser you are using and the operating system of the device.
The main data provider is you, but we may use third parties, such as credit service providers, to obtain the necessary information.
Personal data is used for:
- Processing orders: Processing, receiving, shipping, archiving and accounting
- Providing more interesting and personalized content and marketing
- Improving customer experience and customer service
- Facilitating and speeding up product returns
- Maintaining customer relationship
How long we store the data:
Can I see my information in the register:
You have the right to check what information about you has been stored in the register and you can request that it'll be changed or deleted if you wish.
Legislation or unpaid debts may in some cases require us to retain information despite a request for deletion.